Copyright © 2021 Kunshan Yuhuan Package Materials Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
In order to prevent accidental slipping or falling, people usually stick anti slip tape on slippery areas. But sometimes there will be problems in the process of construction and use. It doesn't take long for the adhesive to lose its viscosity. The edges will rise, peel off, fall off when touched, and problems such as barely sticking and flaking will cause headaches. What is the reason for this? Is it because of the material in the slippery area? A common usage scenario is indoor and outdoor stairs. The following takes the most common wooden stairs as an example to learn how to apply anti slip tape to wood.
1. Clean the area that needs to be pasted. For the area with only dust, you only need to wipe it with a dry cloth. If there is dirt that is not clean, you can use a cleaning agent to thoroughly clean it and keep it dry;
2. Measure the length of the anti slip tape required for the paste area and cut it with the help of scissors; it is recommended to cut the corners of the anti slip tape into rounded corners, which can perfectly avoid the problem of warping. If you find it troublesome, you can also directly buy the finished product. Kunshan Yuhuan has sales.
3. Uncover the bottom paper of the tape while sticking it, and tap it with your hands to flatten it. When you encounter a gap, you can disconnect the tape to open the gap, so that it will not foam and increase the service life;
4. Use a roller or a small wooden hammer to exhaust the air on the contact surface between the tape and the ground;
5. The hair dryer heats the tape that has been pasted, and uses tools to beat and compact;
6. Wait firmly. Do not move for 24 hours. No liquids are allowed in.
Note: You can quickly tear off and reattach the wrong place, do not touch the adhesive with your hands, so as not to affect the adhesiveness.
The above is the correct method of sticking anti slip tape on wood. I hope it will help you. The correct method of sticking can avoid sticking and warping, and can extend the service life of anti slip tape. If you have any other questions, you can contact us by clicking the link below, and there will be professional technicians to answer your questions.