Copyright © 2021 Kunshan Yuhuan Package Materials Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
Reflective tape is a tape that can reflect and fluoresce when encountering light or light in the dark and at night, which serves as a warning and reminder. Used in roads, cars, ships, stages, various passages, etc. In order to be able to better play its role, it also needs the correct use method, let us take a look at the use method together
The tools that need to be used in the use process that need to be prepared first are: wipes, scrapers
1. Clean the area that needs to be pasted. There should be no oil or dust. Keep it dry. If there is oil or stains, use a soft cloth dipped in a degreasing solvent or cleaning agent to remove it, and then paste it after drying.
2. Determine the position that needs to be pasted, and cut the size specifications that need to be used.
3. Under normal circumstances, slowly stick it on one side, scrape it flat with a tool, and peel off the bottom paper.
4. If the area that needs to be pasted is not large, you can also tear off the transparent transfer film and stickers before pasting. But be careful not to fold it.
5. After the paste is finished, use the scraper to scrape it several times to ensure that it is flat and there is no separation or protrusion from the surface to be pasted.
6. Observe carefully after applying the film. Whether the color is uniform, whether there are debris and air bubbles.
This is how the reflective tape is applied. Is it simple and easy to operate? Hurry up and learn. If you have any other questions, you can click on the link below to contact the professional industrial tape manufacturer, Kunshan Yuhuan, and the technicians will give you professional answers.